You were born from love and your spirit is always calling you to remember that love is your true nature. When you make nurturing self-love a priority, you open yourself to remembering the love within you and inspire a life that feels rich and fulfilling.
Writing down a simple affirmation or action in your journal each day to awaken self-love can help you to feel at peace in your skin and guides you to make healthy decisions that nourish your wellbeing and spiritual connection.
Sit down with a cup of tea and your favourite journal and let these 25 Self-Love Journal Prompts inspire you:
- Where am I saying yes, when I would really like to say no?
- What is something new and exciting I would like to try?
- Is there something I need to allow myself to feel?
- What would I like more of in my life?
- What would I like less of in my life?
- What does my body/mind/spirit need?
- Do I need to ask for support?
- Do I need to make more time for fun and play?
- How can I strengthen my spiritual connection?
- Are my thoughts supporting me? Can I choose more nurturing thoughts?
- What Affirmations would support me?
- Is there a challenging conversation I need to have?
- What can I forgive myself for?
- What would give me energy?
- What food would nourish me this week?
- Where do I need to stand up for myself?
- What is something inspiring I would like to do?
- Do my relationships need attention?
- How can I simplify my life?
- What unhealthy habits would I like to change?
- What can I make peace with?
- Where can I express myself more authentically?
- Where can I show myself kindness and compassion?
- Where can I let go of perfectionism?
- What does my heart need?
Keep it simple and choose one thing each day or week.
What is one thing that you are going to do today that supports your self-love? Write it in the comments below so that we can inspire each other.
Have a beautiful day and always remember, you are exactly where you need to be.